Thursday, March 26, 2009

Not All That

The verdict is still out on Nexium. We have upped the dose, and Holly is irritable. Cranky. and a little bossy too. Ok, the bossy part is probably all baby, not reflux!

That brings me back to the issue of Hope. Does my hope lie in the medicine? or in the doctor? No. Of course, I had a tiny glimmer of hope that this medicine would be "all that" and maybe more. That Holly would really feel better and happy more often.

Still, the actual object of my Hope is God. Hope that He loves her more than me. That He knows more about what she needs than I do. Hope that God hears my prayers and will answer them.

I don't know what the next step will be for our Little One Feather, but I will continue to place my Hope in God, and trust Him.

Like Peter said, "Master, to whom shall we go?" John 6:68

No comments: